Lotto Outlet Sells Minimum of P700,000 of Lotto Tickets a Week
I have a fellow Lotto Agent who regularly sells a minimum of P700,000 a week even when the Lotto Jackpot is only at the minimum jackpot amount.
During 2009′s Highest Lotto Jackpot of P347,000,000, his sales for that week that the P347,000,000 was won amounted to about P2,200,000. A Lotto agent gets 5% of the daily PCSO Lotto ticket sales. He grosses more than P100,000 a month. His rent is only P18,000/month and he has 2 operators. You can compute his Net Income a month!!!!!!
Not bad for a business that requires only 2 people plus the owner to run it!!!!
If you are interested to know more about How to Set-up and Operate a Lotto outlet from somebody who operates his own Lotto Outlet, I offer a Consultation fee of only P2,000 per head (Group discount rates available) and during our Talk, you will learn about:
1. How to Choose a Lotto Site (and the recent development involving the setting-up of Lotto Outlets)
2. How to Apply with the PCSO
3. What to do if your application is disapproved
4. How to Operate a Lotto Outlet
5. How to Choose your personnel
6. How to Prevent Fraud and Internal Control in the Lotto Business
I can be reached at 0922-8831225 or 514-2905.